9.10.14

Skin Haul


I must admit, I'm a bit obsessed with skincare. Ever since the horrible acne spell earlier this year I have been searching  for my perfect (acne treatment) skincare regime - which I will save for another post.

If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen me share my Myer haul. I suggest you visit Melody at the Bobbi Brown counter in Myer Rundle Mall. A while ago she worked her magic on me. Honestly at first I hated it. I've never been a foundation girl. The reasons being, 1. I always look cakey and fake, and 2. I gave up, stuck to my Makeup Forever HD concealer & haven't looked since. Needless to say, when I got home my skin looked amazZZzing. It just had to settle in? 

Anyway, since I've been rewarding myself for officially becoming a teacher I've been spending a lot of money. Money that I don't have... yet. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment